Tanis TSF3165 Cirrus Aircraft Cabin Heater Kit for Cirrus SR aircraft. Includes THP3094-001 cabin heater, cable kit, control cable, and thermal control. This kit allows a cabin heater to be permanently installed in SR aircraft that are tied to the aircraft's Tanis engine preheater. The cabin heater provides a 40 degree rise in ambient temperature and runs when the engine heater is engaged. It comes equipped with a fixed thermostat that will shut the cabin heater off at 77 degrees F.
- Output: 500 watts ± 10%
- Required power: AC 100-240 Volt – 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.7 x 1.8 inches (150 x 145 x 45 mm)
- Approximate Weight: 1.50 lbs (0.68 Kg) Approximate
- Ratings: UL: 20150703-E239394 TUV RHEINLAND: R 50314338 CE: R 50314338 P.1-4_CE
- PMA subcomponent of Tanis STC systems.